what it is: an app that allows calls / messages you (or pretends to)
Best for: awkward situations, pranking siblings
– allows both quick and detailed placing of “fake” messages and calls,
– on your phone, the app appears with the name “call assistant” to avoid suspicion of onlookers
– text messages: you can place texts in both in or outboxes, queued (“sending”), etc.
– calls: allows for multiple calling interfaces so that at least one matches the one you’re using, allows including a mp3 recording for when you pick up the call
– contacts: quick access to actual contact book autofills name, picture and telephone information for accuracy
– dislikes: the lowest amount of time you can set between now & when the phone rings is 5 minutes for a call; inconvenient if you’re trying to prank an impatient sibling
Rating: 9/10 totally recommend!!